Players wishing to play with a new Association should adopt the following procedure:
- Obtain and fill in a clearance form and lodge with your current Association.
- Your current Association has fourteen (14) days to process your form to ensure that all the players’ obligations have been fulfilled.
- If you do not received permission from your current Association with fourteen days (14) make the request a second time and unless there are exceptional circumstances the Association shall process the clearance.
- On approval lodge the clearance form with BWA.
- BWA will then forward your approved clearance to the future Association.